The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise is a 4-day course intended for system engineers, administrators, and support engineers responsible for tier one support. This course provides hands-on practice with administrative tools used to perform routine adds, moves, and changes in the inbound contact center environment.
The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation, or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks.
- Deployment Engineers
- CCE Administrators
- Technical Sales
- Account and Project Managers
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation.
The following Cisco learning offerings may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCEF
- Cisco CLFNDU and Cisco CLCOR recommended.
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Navigate CCE configuration and scripting tools.
- Configure a Dialed Number, Call Type and Media Routing Domain.
- Build a basic ICM script.
- Configure Agents and Skill Groups.
- Configure basic IVR functionality.
- Implement Attributes and Precision Queues.
- Configure RONA using CCE configuration tools.
- Configure and populate an Agent Team and primary Supervisor.
- Improve Agent efficiency through Finesse enhancements.
- Build and test a basic VXML application.
- Implement Roles, Departments and Business Hours.
- Run CUIC Reports using the Reporting tool.
Section 1 – Cisco Unified Contact Center Review
- Contact Center Basics
- CCE Components and Architecture
- Call Flow
- CCE Access Tools
Section 2 – Deploying Basic Call Settings
- Media Routing Domains
- Call Types
- Dialed Numbers
Section 3 – Building a Basic Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Script
- Introduction to Script Editor
- Use Script Editor Nodes
- Understand Variables
- Schedule Scripts
- Manage Additional ICM Scripting Tools
Section 4 – Configure Basic Agent Functionality
- Introduce Agent Functionality
- Configure Agent Desk Settings
- Configure Skill Groups and Skill Targets
- Configure an Agent
- Configure Agent Targeting Rules
- Build an Agent Routing ICM Script
- Prepare Agent Logon
Section 5 – Configuring Basic Call Treatment and Queuing
- Media Server and Files
- ECC Variables
- Play Media Microapp
- Get Digits Microapp
- Menu Microapp
- Play Data Microapp
- Get Speech Microapp
- Capture Microapp
- Scripting with Microapps
Section 6 – Implementing Precision Routing
- Exploring the Basics
- Migration Path
- Skill Groups vs. Precision Queues
- Configuring Attributes and Precision Queues
- Precision Routing Sample Scenario
Section 7 – Configuring RONA Support
- RONA Function Overview
- RONA Time-out Considerations
- RONA Script Logic
Section 8 – Configuring Agent Teams and Supervisors
- Agent Roles
- Team Function
Section 9 – Administering the Cisco Finesse Desktop
- Finesse Server Integration
- Custom Call Variable Layouts
- Phone Books
- Reason Codes
Section 10 – Implementing VXML Applications
- VXML Overview
- CCE VXML Architecture and Logic Flow
- Build Basic Call Studio Project
- Deploy Project, Verify Config
- CCE Scripting for External VXML Applications
Section 11 – Configuring Roles, Departments and Business Hours
- Introducing Roles
- Configuring CCE Administrators
- Configuring Departments
- Defining Business Hours
Section 12 – Running Unified CC Enterprise Reports with Unified IC
- Introduce and Navigate CUIC
- Reporting Touch Points
- Access CUIC Stock Reports
- Create Custom Dashboards
- Navigating CCE Discovery Architecture and Components
- Exploring ICM Configuration Tools
- Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Prepare a Basic Label Script
- Use ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Configure CUCM for Agent Functionality
- Testing Basic Skill Group Functionality in an ICM Script
- Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripting
- Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Configure and Implement Precision Routing
- Configuring RONA
- Configure Agent Teams and Supervisors
- Finesse Administration
- VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Integrate VXML Applications with a CCE Script
- Configuring Roles, Departments and Business Hours