In this workshop you will learn why we are implementing Assurance, and what does looks like and key features. We will also discuss the Cisco DNA center appliance and workflow and tasks associated with an implementation.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Practical network and LAN or WAN management experience
- Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) concepts
Module 1: Introducing Cisco DNA Center 1.3 for Assurance
- Why Are We Implementing Assurance?
- How to Think About Assurance Data and Insights?
- What Does Assurance Look Like?
- GUI Layout and Navigation
- Assurance Features and Functions
- Network and System Architecture
- The Customer Network
- Cisco DNA Center Architecture and Back End Processes
- What is Cisco DNA Center Appliance?
Module 2: Prepare for Assurance Data Collection
- IPAM Concepts
- ISE Concepts
- CMX Concepts
- SNMP Trap, Syslog, and NetFlow Server concepts
- The Role of the Network Hierarchy
Module 3: Add and Organize Devices
- Task Overview and Sub-task Concepts
- Types of Discovery and the Discovery Process
Module 4: Discuss Quality of Service Policies
- QoS Concepts
- Review layout, Navigation, and Features
Module 5: What is Telemetry?
Module 6: Review and Evaluate Assurance Data
- Data Population and Data Collection Timelines and Concepts
- Device Polling and Synchronization with Cisco DNA Center
- Items that Affect the Data That You See
- Lab 1: Navigate the Cisco DNA Center GUI
- Lab 2: Integrating ISE with Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 3: DNA Center Network Design, Hierarchy, Discovery and Inventory (Integrate Collectors: SNMP, Syslog and CMX Server)
- Lab 4: Discovering the Catalyst 9500 Seed Switch
- Lab 5: Configuring the Catalyst 9500 Seed Switch for the DNA Center PnP Provisioning Process
- Lab 6: DNA Center Automation: Day0 Network Provisioning using Plug and Play(PnP) Template Editor
- Lab 7: Discover Pod CSR Router in Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 8: Provisioning Devices and Assigning them to Site in Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 9: Configuring DNA Center Assurance Telemetry Profiles
- Lab 10: Configuring DNA Center Assurance Maximum Visibility Telemetry Profile For Application Visibility
- Lab 11: Connecting TFTP Server and TFTP Clients to the Network and Monitoring Application Traffic
- Lab 12: Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Cisco DNA Center Assurance Network Health and Assurance Issues
- Lab 13: DNA Center Assurance: Client Assurance, Health and Application Experience
- Lab 14: DNA Center Assurance: Application Experience and Application Health
- Lab 15: DNA Center Wireless Assurance